next thing:

Jens Puruckherr puru@elbvilla.de
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 19:48:39 +0200

Here we go: Round2:
----------------

Warning: Failed opening 'Log.php' for inclusion
(include_path='/usr/local/lib/php') in
/usr/local/httpd/htdocs/horde/imp/login.php on line 58

Fatal error: Undefined class name 'log' in
/usr/local/httpd/htdocs/horde/imp/login.php on line 59

my test.php says:

PEAR

    * PEAR - Yes
    * Mail::RFC822 - No
    * Make sure you're using a recent version of PEAR which includes the Mail
class.
    * Log - No
    * Make sure you have installed the latest PEAR from PHP-cvs.
    * DB - Yes

But I've installed my php from an RPM:

PHP Version

    * View phpinfo() screen
    * PHP Version: 4.0.4pl1
    * PHP Major Version: 4.0
    * PHP Minor Version: 4
    * PHP Subminor Version: pl1
    * PHP Version Classification: release
    * Note that PHP 4.0.4pl1 needs to be compiled with this patch for IMAP to
work properly.

my knowledge is good enougt  to get the Horde/imp etc from cvs as described
in the INSTALL. But how should I get the latest PEAR. And why ist teh lates
the best and whats wrong with those in my rpm?

Jens