[imp] problem with setup.php3

Ilya maillist@krel.org
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 21:52:09 -0400

hmm, seems like i found answer....
install.sh:
# IMP items
if [ -d imp ]; then
    if [ ! -f imp/config/defaults.php3 ]; then
        cp imp/config/defaults.php3.dist imp/config/defaults.php3 >
/dev/null 2> /dev/null
    fi
    chmod 777 imp/config/defaults.php3  > /dev/null 2> /dev/null
    if [ ! -f imp/config/mime.php3 ]; then
        cp imp/config/mime.php3.dist imp/config/mime.php3 > /dev/null 2>
/dev/null
    fi
    if [ ! -f imp/config/ldap.php3 ]; then
        cp imp/config/ldap.php3.dist imp/config/ldap.php3 > /dev/null 2>
/dev/null
    fi
    if [ ! -f imp/config/servers.php3 ]; then
        cp imp/config/servers.php3.dist imp/config/servers.php3 > /dev/null
2> /dev/null
    fi
fi

first of all imp config files are .php now not .php3, second there is no
defaults.php/3 and ldap.php/3 in imp-2.3.6.tar.gz.
is conf.php.dist replacement for defaults.php3?
and can i use setup.php3 with it, or should better do it all manually?