[imp] Download image don't work

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 11:12:43 -0400

Quoting Sam Przyswa <samp@arial-concept.com>:

> In IMP 2.3.7 (cvs) MSIE-5 I can't download-->open any images, I got the
> download panel and if I use the open choice I got the download panel again, I
> choice open again but the app (Imagine, Photo Editor) stay empty, the file is
> not found. The download-->save to disk work fine.
>
> This function work fine with the 2.2.3

Is this IE 5.0 without the service pack? I think that version is specially
broken. I'm not sure why 2.2.3 would work, but 2.2.4 had some fixes - can you
try it against the demo site? I have IE 5.5sp1 and things work...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>

Taurus:
You will receive an urgent transmission from the Martian government informing
you that Mars does not, in fact, need women, so please stop sending them.