[imp] Folders

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 11:13:39 -0400

Quoting Laurent De Ridder <laurent@wanadoo.be>:

> When I click on "folders", they said :
>
> Warning: Undefined index: attributes in
> /wanadoo-dev/html/webmail/horde/imp/lib/Tree.php on line 647
>
> Warning: Undefined index: next in
> /wanadoo-dev/html/webmail/horde/imp/lib/Tree.php on line 607
>
> Warning: Undefined index: level in
> /wanadoo-dev/html/webmail/horde/imp/lib/Tree.php on line 608
>
> They didn't said that if only the inbox folder exists, but only if i create
> another folder

Please provide version information, what IMAP server you're using, what folders
cause the problem, are you using imap subscriptions, etc...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>

Taurus:
You will receive an urgent transmission from the Martian government informing
you that Mars does not, in fact, need women, so please stop sending them.