[imp] Compose message and Turba

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 13:12:20 -0400

Quoting Sam Przyswa <samp@arial-concept.com>:

> Ok, but we use two different SQL contact list, one for the owner (private)
> and one public, the Expand Names function look only the first listed contact
> list, it will be nice to open the Turba window and get the choice, as in the
> 2.2.3

You can help us finish the contacts integration, so that multiple addressbooks
can be searched from Expand Names. Or you can just load turba and select your
recipients there.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>

Taurus:
You will receive an urgent transmission from the Martian government informing
you that Mars does not, in fact, need women, so please stop sending them.