[imp] Download image don't work

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 13:17:42 -0400

Quoting Sam Przyswa <samp@arial-concept.com>:

> > Is this IE 5.0 without the service pack?
>
> Yes it's IE 5.0 without SP

I believe that browser is rather badly broken. You should upgrade, and so
should anyone with it.

> > I think that version is specially
> > broken. I'm not sure why 2.2.3 would work,
>
> The 2.2.3 work fine with IE 5.0

Okay. Can you figure out the differences in headers that makes this work, then?
The current code is much more correct for many, many browsers. I don't want to
break things just for the sake of a broken IE version.

> I will wait the fix...

Please help find it, instead. I don't have IE 5.0 without the service pack, and
I don't think many/any of the developers or other people on the list do.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>

Taurus:
You will receive an urgent transmission from the Martian government informing
you that Mars does not, in fact, need women, so please stop sending them.