[imp] Undefined class name 'lang' ->undefined variable: horde registry

Bartosz Aninowski bart@sonik.pl
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 20:23:31 +0200

> You should provide a lot more information - the versions of everything
you're
> trying to install, at the least - but I'm guessing that you've got
mismatched
> versions of Horde and IMP.
I install once again and updated from cvs both imp and horde
now i have following error
Warning: Undefined variable: __horde_registry in ../lib/Registry.php on line
29

Warning: Undefined variable: __horde_applications in ../lib/Registry.php on
line 30

Warning: Undefined variable: __horde_registered_services in
../lib/Registry.php on line 31

but I can log on and see my Inbox but when I click on messages i see
Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at ../lib/Registry.php:29) in /home/www/magia/horde/imp/folders.php
on line 34