[imp] add contacts via imp 2.3.7

Chris Jesseman imp@sitemajic.net
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 20:05:39 -0400

I also have a similar error when trying to "Expand Names" -->

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: raiseerror() in
/usr/home/apache/htdocs/takahike/horde/imp/../lib/Registry.php on line 107

I have new CVS source as of today (april 23, 01):  imp, turba, horde, pear.
raiseError is defined in pear...
--
Chris Jesseman