[imp] Still can't send mail, getting desperate

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 13:24:57 -0400

Quoting David Cake <dave@difference.com.au>:

> 	When I click on the send button in the compose window,
> something goes wrong. The actionID is generally wrong. Sometimes, it
> never appears to get to that code, sometimes it gets there with an
> actionID of 0. In any case, the page reloads.
> 	I suspect it is something to do with imapd - refer to one of
> my earlier messages for detailed logs. imapd appears to work fine
> from the command line and from remote clients, however.

If it's the actionid that's off, then it doesn't have anything to do with
imapd. PHP might be wacky (see the archives/closed bug reports), it might be a
language problem - are you running in a different language?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>

Taurus:
You will receive an urgent transmission from the Martian government informing
you that Mars does not, in fact, need women, so please stop sending them.