[imp] Configuration with an auxiliar IMAP server

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 10:35:43 -0400

Quoting Jorge Izquierdo <jizquierdo@sgi.es>:

> I need a specific configuration for my webmail server. I´m using IMP 2.2.3
> with Horde 1.2.3 and Courier IMAP. I need that the webmail will ask a
> preferred IMAP server to connect to the mailboxes but if this server is not
> working it must be able to connect to another one in a different machine. Is
> this posible? May I specify one second server that will connect my IMP when
> the preferred one is down with no work form the users?

You'd have to add this as a local patch.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>

Taurus:
You will receive an urgent transmission from the Martian government informing
you that Mars does not, in fact, need women, so please stop sending them.