[imp] translations

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 10:40:03 -0400

Quoting Nick Ustinov <Nick.Ustinov@videinfra.lv>:

> I have translations to Russian and Latvian, but my .po files contain much
> more messages than original IMP's .po, since I have many extra features on
> the site. Is there a way to compare two files and take only the necessary
> ones?

Well, diff might work, if you're creative (I'm pretty sure there are options to
only show additions or subtractions, and not both); also, the gettext tools
(msgfmt, etc) are fairly comprehensive and might have such an option.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>

Taurus:
You will receive an urgent transmission from the Martian government informing
you that Mars does not, in fact, need women, so please stop sending them.