[imp] Turba tie-in with IMP

Rick Stevens rstevens@vitalstream.com
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 09:47:55 -0700

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting Rick Stevens <rstevens@vitalstream.com>:

[snip!]

>> Sure.  Let me get the sucker running first, then I'll let you know.
>> Once it's functional, I'd welcome true PHP/HTML people to clean it up.
>> It'll be brual and ugly initially, since I've not got the PHP chops
>> to make it elegant and wonderful, like the rest of Horde/IMP/etc.
>

> Sounds good. I'd suggest moving this conversation to the Turba list
> (turba@lists.horde.org, see http://horde.org/mail/) in the future.

Good idea.  To other IMP readers:  This thread will now start
appearing in the Turba list (turba@lists.horde.org) if you want
to follow it.
- Rick Stevens, SSE, VitalStream, Inc.      rstevens@vitalstream.com -
- 949-743-2010 (Voice)                    http://www.vitalstream.com -
-   Which is worse: ignorance or apathy?  I don't know.  Who cares?  -