Hack for Login script for 2.3.7

Devin Atencio dreamboy@aros.net
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 16:09:58 -0600

I was wanting to hack the login page so that I could have people login as
follows:

username: username@domain.com
password: password

and then it would switch the mail server according to watch was stuck in the
username, and
I added this code to the redirect.php file but it doesn't seem to work since
it seems to
read the HTTP_POST, how can i get this code to work?

$exp_imapuser = explode("@",$imapuser);
$imapuser = $exp_imapuser[0];
$pass = $pass;
$realm = $exp_imapuser[1];
$maildomain = "mail.".$exp_imapuser[1];
$port = "143";
$protocol = "imap";
$folders = "mail/";
$namespace = "INBOX";
$actionID = $actionID;

Any help would be appreciated.

                                               /'^'\
                                              ( o o )
    Devin Atencio
    ArosNet Systems Administration         .oooO
    EMail: dreamboy@aros.net               (   )   Oooo.
                                                   (_/