[imp] Document contained no data - need no registry

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 10:58:03 -0400

Quoting BORGULYA Gergely <ger@hksz.eszhok.bme.hu>:

> I have segfaults - I don't understand these, so I copy an example here:

Then you have php problems. See bugs.php.net for instructions on getting a
stack trace and reporting a bug. Though you probably want to try updating php
first.

> registry: there's a link button named Sign-up at imp, that's what I do not
> need. Can I only delete it somehow?

Just edit horde/config/horde.php3. It's all commented; look in the .dist file
if you don't have the comments in your main file.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>

Taurus:
You will receive an urgent transmission from the Martian government informing
you that Mars does not, in fact, need women, so please stop sending them.