[imp] Document contained no data - need no registry

Yevgeniy Miretskiy eugene@invision.net
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 12:04:28 -0400

On Thu, Apr 26, 2001 at 11:52:51AM -0400, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Quoting Yevgeniy Miretskiy <eugene@invision.net>:
>
> > I reported this bug earlier to php team:
> >   http://www.php.net/bugs.php?id=10094
>
> This is a duplicate of http://www.php.net/bugs.php?id=9908, which has been
> fixed, verified, and closed.

I'll give this a shot.  However, the 9908 bug is executed when
    running against a mailbox without any UNSEEN messages, apache dies.

I know for sure that I had LOTS of unseen messages when I experienced segfaults.
As a matter of fact, I was never able to reproduce segfault when trying
to access local IMAP server, but only when accessing remote IMAP.