TimeZone option

Martin List-Petersen martin@list-petersen.dk
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 19:46:13 +0200 (CEST)

Is there any possibility for adding a option, where users can choose their
timezone in the setup and it would allways show the right time, at the place
where they are.

I do travel a lot, right now i'm travelling frequently between Denmark and
California and it would be nice to have that kind of option, also because i've
got some customers outside the timezone of the server, which are using the
webmail service.

I could maybe patch IMP myself to that (i've already done that with
implementing the fortune cookie automatically below), but the idea was more to
see, how many users could be interested in such a function.

Regards,
Martin List-Petersen
martin@list-petersen.dk
http://www.marlow.dk
---
Eagleson's Law:
	Any code of your own that you haven't looked at for six or more
months, might as well have been written by someone else.  (Eagleson is
an optimist, the real number is more like three weeks.)