[imp] Multi-language

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 14:17:25 -0400

Quoting Hostmaster <hostmaster@sbs.srv.br>:

> I read imp/po/README and create my pt-br.po. I works very fine. But for
> stantand reasons I created pt-BR.po, used "make install" again and change my
> config files. And now it does not work. If i use any other name for .po file
> like xxx.po or yyy.po, etc works. Only with  pt-BR.po don't. Why ?

I've no idea why it'd make a difference, but have you tried pt_BR? I thought
underscores were the correct separator, not dashes...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>

Taurus:
You will receive an urgent transmission from the Martian government informing
you that Mars does not, in fact, need women, so please stop sending them.