[imp] - 2.3.7 - little bug with Filter Reset

Alain Davreux alain@davreux.com
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 18:23:57 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I was using v2.3.7 from demo site.

I clicked 'Option', then 'Filters', then 'Edit Filter Rules'.

Then, pressing 'reset' when nothing was entered (no txt, no Field ... i did not
modified anything to the filter) gave me an error from windows saying :
'ERROR line no 124
'document.filters.number.lenght is not an object

but it is just a windows error, nothing special happens with IMP, i can do
anythings as normal after.

NB : it would be cool to have a 'Return to Options' button in this sreen, just
like in other options sreens.

Last thing : if I can suggest some little things for display :

'Hide Deleted' shall be an Option (to valid it for all folders and all the
time), so 'move to' would sounds more "normal" for people used to have outlook.

'Message Source' shall not be a 'Part' : some people think it is an attached
file ...

Alain.