HORDE_BASE constant not defined

Martín Marqués martin@bugs.unl.edu.ar
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 20:45:38 +0300

Just downloaded a cvs (update) and when I tried to go the see IMP, I get a:

Warning: Use of undefined constant HORDE_BASE - assumed 'HORDE_BASE' in
/space/httpd/html/horde/imp/lib/base.php on line 23

Fatal error: Failed opening required 'HORDE_BASE/lib/Horde.php'
(include_path='.:/space/httpd/php/:/space/local/apache/lib/php/') in
/space/httpd/html/horde/imp/lib/base.php on line 23

Any ideas?

Saludos... :-)

--
El mejor sistema operativo es aquel que te da de comer.
Cuida tu dieta.