[imp] return receipt

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sat, 28 Apr 2001 20:23:17 -0400

Quoting Steven Patterson <S.R.Patterson@soton.ac.uk>:

> I don't know when return receipts in IMP came in (I don't think my 2.2.4 has
> it?) but if somebody will point me at an appropriate place to start working
> from I might be able to get a look at the coding at some point.  In the mean
> time, here's my explanation.

It's in 2.3... We had Return-Receipt-To instead of Disposition-Notification-To.
I've just changed it in cvs... give it a shot.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>

Taurus:
You will receive an urgent transmission from the Martian government informing
you that Mars does not, in fact, need women, so please stop sending them.