[imp] SSL and IMP?

David Cake dave@difference.com.au
Tue, 1 May 2001 22:46:18 +0800

>Quoting David Cake <dave@difference.com.au>:
>
>>	Can anyone think of a reason why my ssl configuration appears
>>  to work fine with other pages, including my test php pages, but not
>>  with IMP?
>
>You're going to have to be a bit more specific than that.

	With IMP, I get errors (I'm using MSIE 5 for Mac, as it
happens, but I'm getting similar results with other browsers),
specifically 'Security Failure. Data Decryption Error' often enough
to make IMP unusable (over 50% of the time), but I don't seem to get
this with other pages (such as /horde/test.php or static pages, which
work fine).
	Cheers
		David