[imp] problem with sent items in 2.2.4

Kris von Mach dev@swishmail.com
Wed, 02 May 2001 11:45:11 -0400

Welp, I don't know what it was... I deleted all the info from my
preferences in imp 2.2.4 and re-entered my info, and welp, it all works
just fine now... I did look at what was saved in the imp_pref table before
and after my change, and of course there was no difference... I guess this
can be classified as one of those isolated weirdness that just went away by
it self :)

__
Kris.