[imp] Still can't send mail, getting desperate

David Cake dave@difference.com.au
Thu, 3 May 2001 04:30:37 +0800

At 1:45 PM -0400 2/5/01, Chuck Hagenbuch scribbled:
>Quoting David Cake <dave@difference.com.au>:
>
>>	Well, my efforts to trace the actionID where unsuccesful. I
>>  don't use a lot of other PHP on this server, so I have not had
>>  problems with form variables but that doesn't really prove anything.
>>	The problems seem to vary by browser, but none of them work.
>>  I've tried iCab (gave a network area at exactly the same point),
>>  Netscape (had lots of problems), and Opera never loaded it in the
>>  first place.
>
>There's not really much to go on here... Most likely PHP is screwed
>up somehow,
>but I can't really say more without more details/consistency/reproducibility.

	It seems to FINALLY be resolved - updating to PHP 4.0.5 seems
to have solved the issue, so your intuition of a PHP screwup seems to
be spot on.
	(lots of details/consistency/reproducibility stuff for the
actionID problem in the archives, but thats academic now)
	Cheers
		David