[imp] How to order contact list

Darci Tartari dtartari@portoriogrande.com.br
Fri, 04 May 2001 17:38:37 +0100

   Sorry,  I forgot to tell I'm running horde 1.2.3,  imp 2.2.3,
PHP4.0.4pl1, MySQL 3.22.32, Apache 1.3.14, Imap 4.1 in a FreeBSD 4.2 box.
Everything is working well except for this small detail.

   One more information:  For the data I loaded before (all the addresses
used in a server exchange I intend to turn off ) using mysql it works very
well but when I add new contact it simple do not put in alphabetical order
as it did with the previus data loaded using mysql prompt. I look at the
table imp_addr and I can see the new data there and it seems to be OK.
Sorry for my bad English.

    I would like to thanks for everybody who helps to make this fantastic
webmail !!

    Darci Tartari

Chuck Hagenbuch gravada: