[imp] How to order contact list

Darci Tartari dtartari@portoriogrande.com.br
Mon, 07 May 2001 08:55:32 +0100

 I think I found the answer for my problem.... When I loaded the addresses
base into mysql database it puts an empty caracter at begining of the
nickname then the first list was orderer  by that caracter and the other
data I loaded after that, using IMP interface,  was at the end of the
first list. Well,  I will try again....

Darci Tartari

Chuck Hagenbuch gravada: