[imp] No sending or draft saving from compose

Horst Simon hsimon@ico.nec.com.au
Wed, 9 May 2001 10:25:31 +1000

Chuck,

Thanks for the information, I update to PHP4 and this fixed the problem.
Two questions:

When I close the browser without logout and I come back I go to the last
screen accessed. Can there be a timeout or something else be set that I will
be logged off when exiting?

Is there a common addressbook available, which can be accessed by all users,
without using LDAP?

Thanks and Regards,
Horst

--
  E-Mail: hsimon@ico.nec.com.au
  Tel: (03) 9271-4641

  This message was sent by
  KMail 1.2 Using KDE2.1.2 & SuSE Linux 7.1