[imp] Word wrapping in IMP 2.3.7-cvs

Max Kalika max@the-triumvirate.net
Fri, 11 May 2001 20:07:48 +0000

Quoting Dan Brown <danb35@earthlink.net>:

>     I hadn't noticed this until today, but IMP 2.3.7 is wrapping quoted text
> at about 20 columns.  Makes things kind of difficult to read, in addition to
> taking lots of space.  Any idea what's causing this?  I'm using PHP 4.0.5,
> horde/imp CVS as of a few minutes ago.  Thanks!

You haven't updated your prefs.conf from .dist.  There's a new preference that
controls how many characters to wrap.  Since you don't have that preference
defined you get the hardcoded minimum of 20.

--
/// max kalika
// max@the-triumvirate.net

"and after a while you'll stop making computers out of stuff and start making
stuff out of computers" -- douglas adams 4/5/01