PHP/PEAR errors

Sam Rowe sam@samrowe.com
Mon, 14 May 2001 13:34:36 -0400

I recently updated to PHP 4.0.6CVS specifically for IMP. Now, unless I
change $conf['debug_level'] to E_ERROR, I get these messages:

Warning: Constant php_bindir already defined in /usr/local/lib/php/PEAR.php on line 29

Warning: Constant pear_install_dir already defined in /usr/local/lib/php/PEAR.php on line 30

Warning: Constant pear_extension_dir already defined in /usr/local/lib/php/PEAR.php on line 31

If I remove/rename my php.ini file, these messages go away, but the
include_path reverts to the default, which breaks Horde/IMP. I can't see
anything in the php.ini file that's re-defining the above vars, but I *am*
including /usr/local/lib/php in include_path. If I remove it, IMP breaks.

If I set $conf['debug_level'] to E_ERROR, everything works except adding
contacts to the Turba addressbook. The error I receive there is :

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: quotestring() in /www/htdocs/horde/turba/lib/Driver/sql.php on line 143

However, my PEAR/DB.php *does* define quoteString.... is this just a case of
case? :)

Thanks,

-Sam