[imp] PHP/PEAR errors

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 14 May 2001 21:45:02 +0000

Quoting Sam Rowe <sam@samrowe.com>:

> I recently updated to PHP 4.0.6CVS specifically for IMP. Now, unless I
>
> change $conf['debug_level'] to E_ERROR, I get these messages:
>
> Warning: Constant php_bindir already defined in
> /usr/local/lib/php/PEAR.php on line 29

You have an old version of PEAR.php. Make sure it's updating correctly.

> Fatal error: Call to undefined function: quotestring() in
> /www/htdocs/horde/turba/lib/Driver/sql.php on line 143

The db connection might not be getting established correctly... put in a
var_dump() to see what that var is on that line - it's probably a DB_Error
object.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"When you can't even start, it's time to stop" - Jason