pb in setup of imp

Henri Delebecque henri.delebecque@supelec.fr
Tue, 15 May 2001 16:07:43 +0200

hello,

I'm currently trying to install IMP.
I have the following config:

OS: Digital Unix 4
PHP : 4.0.5
Database : msql 2.0.5
Horde: 1.2.4
IMP: 2.2.4
the horde/test.php3 runs OK, except for LDAP (absent)
* PHPLIB is OK.
* I can create an horde session

When I load the horde/imp/login.php3 page, I received the following
warning messages:

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid mSQL-Link resource in
/usr/users/webmaste/apache/phplib/db_msql.inc on line 42
... more identical lines, with different line numbers
Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid mSQL-Link resource in
/usr/users/webmaste/apache/phplib/db_msql.inc on line 52

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/users/webmaste/apache/phplib/db_msql.inc:42) in
/usr/users/webmaste/horde-1.2.4/imp/templates/doctype.inc on line 8

Moreover, after I type my username and password,  I recieved the same
messages, and nothing else.

Thanks for your help
| Henri Delebecque                        delebecq@supelec.fr |
| Webmaster                                                   |
| Supelec                          Tel (33)  01.69.85.14.91   |
| 3 rue Joliot-Curie                                          |
| Plateau de Moulon                 Fax:(33) 01.69.85.12.34   |
| 91190 Gif sur Yvette                                        |
| FRANCE                                                      |