[imp] TXT/RTF Attachment

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 15 May 2001 20:53:47 +0000

Quoting Marco Antonio Vieira Assad <marcova@mg.trt.gov.br>:

> My imap server is behind a masquerading firewall, and
> it's normally not open to the net. But I opened the
> imap port in the firewall just to make the tests. First
> I tested the demo site with our production imap server
> (uw imap 4.7c), after I tested with a newly compiled uw
> imap2000c, and none worked. When I use your demo site
> with our production server, it logs the following:
>
> May 15 13:02:15 lx3 imapd[5523]: Login user=teste1
> host=lx1.gv1.trt [10.1.2.10]
> May 15 13:02:15 lx3 imapd[5523]: Command stream end of
> file, while reading line user=teste1 host=lx1.gv1.trt
> [10.1.2.10]
>
> Just for your information, 10.1.2.10 is the internal
> interface of our firewall.

Have you tried with another IMAP client from outside the firewall to make sure
things are working?

Have you looked at the list archives? This problem was reported before; I'm
99.999% positive I fixed it, I just don't remember when.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Black and white and grey, all the shades of truth.