[imp] TXT/RTF Attachment

Marco Antonio Vieira Assad marcova@mg.trt.gov.br
Wed, 16 May 2001 13:32:35 -0300 (BRT)

Cópia Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>:

> Have you tried with another IMAP client from
> outside the firewall to make sure
> things are working?
>
> Have you looked at the list archives? This
> problem was reported before; I'm
> 99.999% positive I fixed it, I just don't
> remember when.

I could make the demo site work with our imap server,
it was really my mistake.

Well, in 2.2.5-cvs the problem of inserting a newline
in the beginning of the file beeing attached was
solved. I would like to know if it is already solved in
2.2.4 or if I have to wait for 2.2.5-final, because the
changelog of 2.2.4 doesn't say anything about that bug.
Better yet, is it possible to just apply a patch in my
2.2.3 so that I can wait for 2.2.5 without upgrading to
2.2.4?

Thanks in advance.