test PHPlib for Horde

twarfield@astcorp.com twarfield@astcorp.com
Wed, 16 May 2001 15:07:38 -0500 (CDT)

Hrmm..okay im on the test page after installing horde.

Here is where im at on the page:
Created a HordeSession instance successfully.
Click here to test PHPLIB for Horde (If this link results in "Document Contains
No Data" or "Fatal error...", then you probably have not defined the
HordeSession class in the PHPLIB local.inc file).

Okay if i Click on the Click here I get this:
Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: hordect
in /usr/local/apache/php/session.inc on line 388

Okay so i would think that has something to do with local.inc, well everything
is in there concerning it.  Also have checked to see if maybe I had the wrong
file and I dont.  Also I said well hey lets just use the horde one that came
with it, well that didnt work either.

Okay hrmm...maybe its php.ini file setup wrong.  Umm..okay checked that and all
the settings are correct in it, also tried copying the php.ini over it with the
horde one.

Hrmm..this isnt working....  Also i consulted the PHPlib instructions for PHP
and well those appear to check out as well...okay any clues?

Thanks

Tom

PS.  Im using IMP on another box and it works great, didnt have this many
problems on that box though.  The other box has been up and running for like 3
months now, so im not a total newbie to this :)