[imp] HordeSession class won't create, plz help

twarfield@astcorp.com twarfield@astcorp.com
Wed, 16 May 2001 15:12:19 -0500 (CDT)

Hey your working on the same thing i am :)
Im just stuck on the next line below where your at in installing horde.

Check this out from the error your reading:
"then you do not have class HordeSession defined in the phplib local.inc file. "

find your local.inc file and make sure it is defined properly, I used the one
included in horde distribution and it worked for me.  If it is setup properly
in that file, well then make sure you have that file in the right directory.
To find out what directory it should be in consult your php.ini file.

Hope that is helpfull, that is what worked for me anyways.

Tom