[imp] HordeSession class won't create, plz help

Rich Lafferty rich@horde.org
Wed, 16 May 2001 15:12:43 -0400

On Wed, May 16, 2001 at 03:07:46PM -0400, alexus (ml@db.nexgen.com) wrote:

>   c.. I am now going to try to create a HordeSession class. If this line is
> the last thing that you see, then you do not have class HordeSession defined
> in the phplib local.inc file. Fix that before proceeding.
>
> what am i missing? what hordesession class is it talking about?

You're missing the definition of the HordeSession class in the phplib
local.inc file. :-) Make sure you uncommented it (in
horde/phplib/local.inc).

  -Rich

 Sysadmin/Programmer, Instructional and Information Technology Services