[imp] attachments

Marco Antonio Vieira Assad marcova@mg.trt.gov.br
Thu, 17 May 2001 12:42:30 -0300 (BRT)

Well, I had a similar problem not with 'real' doc
files, but with rtf files with doc extension and with
txt files. The problem is that imp inserts a newline in
the beginning of the file when attaching.

I'm using 2.2.3, and I could check that in the demo
site (2.2.5-cvs) it is solved, but I'm still waiting if
someone could point me if it is solved in 2.2.4. And
also I'm not sure that it's an imp problem, maybe it's
the versiion of php (4.0.2) that I'm using?