imp 2.2.4 not working?

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Fri, 18 May 2001 15:16:53 -0500 (CDT)

[If we could keep this on the list on this so others benefit from the
response, that would be great.]

On Fri, 18 May 2001, Peter Warasin <Peter.Warasin@free.darkrealms.org> wrote:

> I am able to login (horde 1.2.4, imp 2.2.4), but whenever I perform any
> function (read a mail, delete something, whatever), I am logged out. Yes, I
> *HAVE* read what you say on your site about this problem, but I don't think
> (or at least hope) that what you say there is not my problem.

Thanks for checking the FAQ.  An easy way to determine whether sessions
are working is to visit the horde/test.php3 page in your browser, press
"Click here to test PHPLIB", and then reload the next page several times.
If the counter stays at "1" when you reload, then it is a PHPLIB sessions
problem.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org> N0BJN