[imp] new install of imp

David Bishop david@bishop.dhs.org
Sun, 20 May 2001 15:55:53 -0600

On Sunday 20 May 2001 03:28, you wrote:
> David Bishop wrote:
> > In fact, my *first* install of imp :-)  And after
> > having mucked around with  postgresql, mysql,
> > installing php, phplib, and assorted other goodies
> > (hooray for apt-get!),
>
> You didn't install a separate phplib did you?  There's one bundled with
> Horde/IMP that you should use.  Also, did you use the Debian package of
> IMP?
>
> Anil

Well, yes, I installed a seperate phplib, as after installing horde, there
was nothing in /usr/lib/phplib/, which according to the docs, there should
have been.  Was that wrong?  And yes, I used the debian package of imp, in
fact, that was the main reason for using imp, was that it was nicely packaged
:-)

So, should I uninstall the phplib pkg and try it again?  That won't be that
hard.  I was going to try blowing php/horde/imp all away and starting from
scratch anyhow.  But I was *hoping* that this was a known bug with a simple
fix :-P  Oh well.....

David