[imp] poppassd.php3 error

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 21 May 2001 17:56:12 -0400

Quoting Tim Gorter <email@teletechnics.com>:

> The poppassd.php3 in the tarball with IMP 2.2.4 has a fault that affects
> my server.

Well, the poppassd protocol isn't exactly well documented or really official
that I know of (documentation claiming otherwise to the contrary). So I think
it's quite possible that you just have an old server that didn't follow updates
to the protocol (is there any reason you can't upgrade it?). But I've updated
the imp 2.2 version to allow '300 send password' as well, so if you get the
latest script from cvs, it should work for you.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Black and white and grey, all the shades of truth.