[imp] Migrating from Pegasus Mail

Peter Yardley petery@eng.uts.edu.au
Wed, 23 May 2001 17:47:32 +1000

Hi,

We used a late version of Pegasus that supposrted IMAP and copied the
folders onto the mail server using Pegasus itself. A little labour intensive
but it worked.

Mohamed Noor Hasan wrote:

> Hello,
> I've just installed IMP-2.3.7-CVS on our mail server and got favourable response
> from our users.  However some of  the users previously used pegasus mail as
> their POP mail client and we find it difficult to convert a pegasus mail folder
> (eg main.pmm) to the one that IMP can read.  There's no problem converting
> eudora or netscape mailboxes. Has anybody gone through similar migration process?
> Any help  would be appreciated, thanks.
>
> --
> Mohamed Noor Hasan
> I S Manager
> Research Management Centre
> Universiti Teknologi Malaysia

 _--_|\   Peter Yardley                      | petery@eng.uts.edu.au
/      \  Network & UNIX Systems Manager     | Peter.Yardley@uts.edu.au
\_.--._*  Faculty of Engineering,            | Ph:  +61 2 9514-2358
      v   University of Technology, Sydney.  | Fax: +61 2 9514-2435