new install of imp

David Bishop david@bishop.dhs.org
Wed, 23 May 2001 09:58:49 -0600

Well, after taking a break for a couple days, I started in afresh, on a new
box.  This time, I have php4, horde, imp, and debian/unstable, and *didn't*
load any extra phplibs.  Also, I double checked and I'm *not* appending the
prepend file, I am in fact prepending it.  However, I have the *exact* same
problem.  Error message listed below

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class db_sql in /etc/horde/db_mysql.inc on line
12

I grepped through all the differend config directorys I could think of, and
didn't see db_sql declared anywhere else (everything else was extending the
class, not declaring it).  So, where should I start?  What sections of which
config files whould I post?  I'm running  imp2.2.5-2, horde1.2.5-2, and
php4.0.5-2 with matching imap, ldap, and mysql modules.  Thanks!

D.A.Bishop