[imp] how to install imp 2.3 together with imp 2.2

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 23 May 2001 13:30:30 -0400

Quoting Darci Tartari <dtartari@portoriogrande.com.br>:

>     I would like to know if its possible to start test imp 2.3 without stop
> the service that imp 2.2.3 is doing. I thinking to use the same database...
> Is it possible ?  I am not going to disturbe actual service ?  Is there
> anybody who can give me some tips ?

Yeah, it works fine - none of the tables are the same. You'll need some
slightly different php settings for each, but you can do that with <Directory>
or <Location> sections if you're using Apache.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Black and white and grey, all the shades of truth.