[imp] Re: immediate logouts

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 23 May 2001 16:07:44 -0400

Quoting David Bishop <david@bishop.dhs.org>:

> This is the incredibally frustrating part.  I haven't :-)  Is there some sort
> of "debug" flag I can set with php so that I can step through what it's
> pulling in and where??

You can make sure error_reporting is set to E_ALL.

> I have double and triple checked all of the config
> files that I know of (/etc/horde/horde_phplib.in, /etc/horde/prepend.php3,
> /etc/imp/defaults.php3, /etc/php4/apache/php.ini) and can't see anything
> wrong with any of them.  I've 'grep -ri db_sql /etc'ed and came up with
> nothing.

DB_Sql is a class defined in the various database backend files for phplib -
you'd get it redeclared if you included more than one of them (mysql and pgsql,
etc).

> In both cases (this is the second completely fresh install, on
> fairly new machines) that I've made sure to only uncomment one data method in
> prepend.php.  I'm fully willing to admit it is probably me being dumb, but
> how?!

Hard to say from what you've said... could you attach your prepend.php3 and
local.inc files (without passwords, please) so we can see what's being
included/defined? Maybe you're including prepend.php3 from multiple places?

You could put an echo into prepend.php3 to see how many times it gets
included...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Black and white and grey, all the shades of truth.