immediate logouts

David Bishop david@bishop.dhs.org
Thu, 24 May 2001 13:28:51 -0600

> This is the incredibally frustrating part.  I haven't :-)  Is there some sort
> of "debug" flag I can set with php so that I can step through what it's
> pulling in and where??

<You can make sure error_reporting is set to E_ALL.

Did that, it was set to E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE, after taking off the ~E.. it didn't
change the DB error at all.

> In both cases (this is the second completely fresh install, on
> fairly new machines) that I've made sure to only uncomment one data method in
> prepend.php.  I'm fully willing to admit it is probably me being dumb, but
> how?!

<Hard to say from what you've said... could you attach your prepend.php3 and
<local.inc files (without passwords, please) so we can see what's being
<included/defined? Maybe you're including prepend.php3 from multiple places?
<
<You could put an echo into prepend.php3 to see how many times it gets
<included...

Aha!  Somehow (I still haven't figure out where) it is prepending that file outside
of what I define in php.ini.  Why?  That confuses me.  The only possible
explanation that I can figure is all of the if (!defined("HORDE_LIB")) stuff
in the actual php code is not finding HORDE_LIB defined.  And that makes sense
as a recursive grep for HORDE_LIB thoughout all (known) config directorys
doesn't find anything but the tests, never the definition.  So, I've attached
the two config files you wanted in a tarball, though I've attached horde_phplib
rather than local.inc, as they (again, appear) to be the same file and _phplib
is the one required in prepend.php3, not local.inc.  Thanks for all your help
in tracking this down!

D.A.Bishop

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: impconf.tgz