[imp] Strange problem with IE

Parag Godkar paragg@konark.ncst.ernet.in
Fri, 25 May 2001 11:19:33 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

Well I should have guessed it before. That's the reason. I have set the
client clocks to match with the Linux Machine running IMP. And everything
is running fine now.

I don't know why Paul M Fleming seems to have this problem. Have you
enabled the auto logout feature Paul? If not, then I think your problem is
somewhere else.

Thanks Chuck.

Regards,
Parag.