[imp] Re: Re: Something I don't understand

Santiago Romero sromero@servicom2000.com
Fri, 25 May 2001 17:04:46 +0200

El vie, 25 de may de 2001, a las 10:44:18 -0400, Chuck Hagenbuch dijo:
> >  If I don't include ct_ldap.inc, I can't find nowhere on the
> >  horde config files to include the dc=servicom2000,dc=com .
>
> It goes in the 4th parameter to the LDAPServer constructor, the one that is
> currently ''.

 After adding it...
 I still get the "coulnd't bind to LDAP server" (or, in Spanish,
 "No se pudo establecer una conexión con el servidor LDAP.").

 In fact, I'm running IPPL (Ip paranoia logger, with says something like:

 [root@mail:~]$ ippl -n
 IP Protocols Logger: started.
 ICMP message type echo request from gesprod.servicom2000 [192.168.1.117]
 ICMP message type echo request from master.servicom2000 [192.168.1.198]
 telnet connection attempt from unknown@master.servicom2000 [192.168.1.198]

 IPPL informs the sysadmin of all tcp/ip conections.
 If IMP had connected to mail.servicom2000.com, it would appear a
 LDAP request from 192.168.1.198 on IPPL...

 I have no idea (this is not a DNS problem, as I can ping to IP,
 to mail, mail.servicom2000 and mail.servicom2000.com )... when running
 my view-ldap.sh script (using openldap) I can connect :?

 My ldap.php3:

$LDAPServers['servicom2000'] = new LDAPServer('mail.servicom2000.com',
                                           'mail.servicom2000.com',
                                           'mail.servicom2000.com',
                                           'dc=servicom2000,dc=com',
                                           'sn',
                                           'cn,mail,sn',
                                           'is,is_strict,contains,begins,ends');

 I've been trying to solve this for 2 entire days, and I still have
 no idea. AnyWay, your original message is very valuable, as I now
 can look at the right config file (ldap.php3) and forge the ct_ldap.inc
 stuff.

 Thanks a lot.
--
Santiago Romero