[imp] Problems in IMP 2.2.5 (me too)

Roman Serbski libser@manas.kg
Sun, 27 May 2001 19:09:30 +0600

Hi folks!

I have the same problem that was discovered by Marco Antonio Vieira Assad
several days ago.
Horde 1.2.5/IMP 2.2.5.
When I click on mail address in message body I got:

Not Found
The requested URL
/horde/imp/"onclick="open_compose_win('actionID=33&to=user@domain.com'); was
not found on this server.

I downloaded and applied two additional patches, but it didn't solve the
problem.

First patch (for message.php3) was OK (I think so =)):
Patching file message.php3 using Plan A...
patch: **** malformed patch at line 10:

Second one (for mimetypes.lib) failed:
Hunk #1 failed at 529.
1 out of 1 hunks failed--saving rejects to mimetypes.lib.rej
done

so, I had to edit mimetypes.lib by hand. If I'm not wrong there is only one
line that should be added to mimetypes.lib (function mime_view_text
($mime)):
$text = str_replace('" onclick="', '" onclick="', $text);
Right?

Anyway it didn't help.
Thank you a lot!

----