[imp] blank login screen

Raul Alvarez Venegas rav@tecoman.ucol.mx
Sun, 27 May 2001 15:04:02 +0000 ( )

On Sat, 26 May 2001, Dustin Froula wrote:

> When I go to localhost/horde/ I do not get the expected loging page I only
> see the blue borders (ie take a look pointsource.ucdavis.edu/horde/ ). If I
> go to the IMP modules I get the following errors:

I got a different warning message than the one you are reporting and is
due to a PHPLIB configuration.

> Warning: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket
> '/tmp/mysql.sock' (111) in /home/httpd/php/db_mysql.inc on line 73

Is the MySQL daemon running in your system?. If it's not, you can start it
by running /path/to/your/mysql.server start

If it is running and you keep getting that same warning message then make
sure you have /etc/my.cnf and at least the following in it:

[client]
socket=/path/to/mysql.sock

[mysqld]
socket=/path/to/mysql.sock