test.php3 phplib config check errors

Dustin Froula dustin@froula.com
Sun, 27 May 2001 13:29:33 -0700 (PDT)

hen I run localhost/horde/test.php3 (
http://pointsource.ucdavis.edu/horde/) and then try to run the link to
test PHPLIB I get the following errors:

Warning: Undefined variable: sid in /home/httpd/php/session.inc on line
393

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /home/httpd/php/session.inc:393) in /home/httpd/php/session.inc
on line 117

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /home/httpd/php/session.inc:393) in /home/httpd/php/session.inc
on line 401

I am interested to know if you get the same errors because it seems that
others are getting a different error??  Related to Mysql?? I would
appreciate your ideas on where my problem my be. I have carefully (I
believe) followed the Readme files.

Much appreciated,

-Dustin