[imp] Downloading attachments (bug?)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sun, 27 May 2001 18:35:00 -0400

Quoting Cort Tompkins <rtompkin@cs.odu.edu>:

> I've had issues downloading attachments with the last few 2.2.X releases
> (including 2.2.5) and I'm wondering if this is a bug.  By default IMP
> generates a URL (on the message page) of the following form to save an
>
> http://mysite.com/horde/imp/view.php3/ATTACHMENT.EXT?urlvars=blahblah
>
> Clicking on this link gives me an "Internal Server Error" (which, because of
> the way I have PHP setup, may be the same as a 404) even before the save
> dialog appears.

I'd be interested in what your webserver logs say. I'm surprised to hear that
you're using apache, since it handles PATH_INFO correctly. The format that IMP
generates is correct; I'm not sure why the old one ever worked.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Black and white and grey, all the shades of truth.